Saturday, June 28, 2014

NEXT WEEK'S POSTS JUNE 30 - JULY 4, 2014


I have an interesting week planned.  First off on Monday, I am having a colonoscopy.  I have one every five years as my dad and paternal grandfather both had colo-rectal cancer.  I strongly recommend everyone over the age of 50 to schedule a colonoscopy.  They literally can remove any precancerous polyps while doing the colonoscopy.  You feel nothing.  The only bad part is the preparations the day before, that is a small price to pay for the peace of mind you will have after the colonoscopy.

Tuesday evening my husband and I and my lovely daughter and future son-in-law are going to a fancy restaurant called, Orchids. 



Happy 4th of July to one and all!  Enjoy your day off of work and have fun at your picnics and parties and fireworks.  Thanks be to God for the freedoms we enjoy and to our armed forces and their families.

Before I forget the reason for this post, let's see what's on tap for this coming week:

MONDAY:  A book review of Murder Simply Brewed by Vanetta Chapman.

TUESDAY:  A book review of Caroline's Secret by Amy Lillard.

WEDNESDAY:  I reveal the two winners of books from J.E.B. Spredemann from last Thursday and Friday's giveaway plus a delicious Better Than Grandma's Meat Loaf recipe.

THURSDAY:  A book review of Always in My Heart by Mary Ellis.

FRIDAY:  Frugal ideas in an article titled Living With Less.

No comments:

Post a Comment