Thursday, November 27, 2014

AMISH READER GIVES THANKS



Today is Thanksgiving, a favorite holiday of mine because of the company of family, the delicious meal we will enjoy, and the start of the Christmas season. It seems appropriate and necessary to give thanks for all the blessings, gifts, and opportunities I have been given.

And today I want to thank you, the readers of my blog and the pinners of my recipes. Whether you stop by once or many times, I appreciate you and the time you have given www.AmishReader.blogspot.com.  Just yesterday my humble little blog exceeded 100,000 page views since I started on March 24, 2014. Seems unbelievable to me!

So, sit back and enjoy your family and turkey dinner and know that you are appreciated. Blessings to you and your family during this season of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment