Friday, February 6, 2015

COMPUTER IS ON THE MEND

Here I sit in a hotel room in northern Atlanta, Georgia and I'm able to compose a post on my blog today.  I figured out that my ailing computer needs much more time to start up or else it will refuse to work.  So as a result, if I show a great deal of patience, my laptop will reward me with working for a few hours, then it slows down to the point of being useless.  There is probably a real easy fix for my computer's problems but I am just not up to date on technology.  It seems as if the days when I understood and could do just about anything on the computer have passed and now my brain just can't wrap itself around how complicated everything is.  I just wish I didn't rely so much on my computer, but I do!

Meanwhile, back to AmishReader.blogspot.com, a new post with information and a review of Sarah Price's new Amish novel, The Matchmaker will be posted on February 11 at 7:00 am.

Blessing to you all!
Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment