Saturday, August 2, 2014

WHAT IS COMING UP NEXT WEEK, AUGUST 4 - 8, 2014

 

Today I emailed my daughter a "To-Do before the I DO list" with 45 items on it for her upcoming wedding, which is now less than 100 days away.  I will be looking for ideas on how to reduce stress in the coming weeks.  I want to be a confident and relaxed mother of the bride and I want my daughter to have a fun and blessed day with her new husband.  The key to all that is organization ahead of time, thus the To-Do list.

Meanwhile, when I need to relax, nothing is better than reading a good Christian novel with a happy ending.  Do any of you use reading to relax?  Now let's see what is on the calendar for next week!

MONDAY:  An article on the Quilts of Love series.

TUESDAY:  A book review of The Christmas Quilt by Vannetta Chapman, part of the Quilts of Love series.

WEDNESDAY:  This week's recipe is for Homemade Lasagna.  This is a simple to make recipe but so delicious and much better than any frozen lasagna.

THURSDAY:  A book review of A Grand Design by Amber Stockton, part of the Quilts of Love series.

FRIDAY:  This post details Amish Religious Traditions - Church Services.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to another great week! Thanks Gloria! Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret! I try to include some variety every week!

      Delete