Sunday, March 20, 2016

IT'S TIME FOR AN EASTER BRUNCH!



Well friends, the sacred occasion of Easter is almost here.  Today is Palm Sunday, we have collected our palms and listened to the Passion of Christ.  Now the most holy of weeks is upon us - and a most busy of weeks for me as I prepare to host an Easter Sunday brunch for part of my large family.

This year we will have 17 around the table, eating at noon.  Here is my menu:

Honey Baked Ham
Turkey Sausage Links
Creamy Potato Casserole
Sausage Cheese Egg Casserole
Fruit Salad
Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad
2 Coffee Cakes
Mini Muffins
Butter Lettuce and Ranch Green Salad
Deviled Eggs
Raisin Puff Cookies
Yellow Bundt Cake with Fluffy White Icing
Coffee, Mimosas, OJ, Milk, and Chocolate Milk

Fortunately for me, several of my nieces, my daughter, and my sister are bringing some of the above dishes so I don't have to cook it all!

I will give you links to some of the recipes tomorrow.  Good luck with your planning for this week and Easter Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment