Monday, May 4, 2015

UPCOMING TRIP TO AMISH SHOPS IN ADAMS COUNTY, OHIO



I just wanted to let you all know that today, Monday, May 4th, I am taking a day trip to Adams County, Ohio with two of my sisters.  I will try to get a post up in the next day or two to let you know everything we saw, ate, and bought with plenty of pictures too.  

Also, next Monday, May 11th, I have an incredible book review of Called to Be Amish by Marlene C. Miller.  Marlene is an Englisher turned Amish and she wrote a autobiography of her life as an Amish wife and mother.  Please read this review and read the book.  I was amazed by the reality of her life and all the hardships she went through.  Believe me this book is incredible.  

All the best to my faithful readers and I will be posting more recipes soon as well.

Blessings to you all,
Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment