Saturday, April 19, 2014

What is Coming Up Next Week?

First off, sending all of you wishes for a Happy and Blessed Easter. Lent seems to have sped by this year. For the first time ever, I gave up sweets and was pretty successful.  I want to keep that going beyond Lent but will indulge a little tomorrow on Easter Sunday. I'm looking forward to having family over for a brunch. I'm making those Amish Raisin Puff cookies that I wrote about on April 5th. Hopefully each and every one of you will enjoy your day as well.


A candy Peeps table decoration from last year's Easter brunch.

Our tables are set for brunch, Easter 2013.


Meanwhile, on Monday I will have a post on living like the Amish so you can simplify your life. Tuesday will be a book review of Serena Miller's new Amish book, Fearless Hope.  Wednesday is a facinating look at how Amish women pin up their long hair, there will be plenty of pictures with this post.  Thursday will be a recipe for the best macaroni and cheese ever.  And to end the week, on Friday, I will post a review of A Plain Love Song by Kelly Irvin.

See you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment