My 26 year old daughter Jill was the one who told me to start shopping at the Dollar Stores. When she lived on campus for college, she started shopping at Dollar Stores to stretch her impossibly small grocery budget. She still shops at Dollar Stores now, and just had a World Cup soccer watching party with a Red, White and Blue decorating scheme all furnished inexpensively by the local Dollar Store. I take my Mom to the Dollar Store to buy greeting cards. It is the only place she uses to buy many different types of greeting cards for 50 cents each to send to all her friends, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
So let's get to the 10 best items worthy of consideration to purchase at your local Dollar Store:
- Greeting Cards, Thank You Notes
- Tissue Paper, Wrapping Paper, Bows, Gift Bags
- Bread, Candy, Gum, Snack Foods
- Party Supplies and Decorations
- Cleaning Supplies
- Toothpaste, Dental Floss, Mouthwash, Toothbrushes
- Aluminum Foil, Plastic Wrap, Sandwich Bags, Plastic Storage Containers
- Hair Bows, Hair Ties, Brushes, Combs, Hair Accessories
- Paper Plates, Plastic Cups, Plastic Cutlery, Serving Bowls
- Office Supplies, Pens, Pencils, Tape, Mailing Supplies
Do you have any items you regularly buy from the Dollar Store?