Saturday, July 5, 2014

WHAT IS COMING UP NEXT WEEK JULY 7 - JULY 11, 2014




I love summertime!  I love not having to wear a coat to go outside.  I love keeping the doors open and letting the fresh air in.  I love how it stays light until late at night.  And I love seeing the flowers bloom and the trees fill out with leaves.  It always seems to me that summer goes by way too fast.  I don’t want to let one day go unappreciated!
Make sure you click on the button on the right side of my blog so you can register to win one of three Ipads that Suzanne Woods Fisher is giving away!
Here is what you can expect to see next week on AmishReader.blogspot.com:

Monday:  A book review of The Rescue by Suzanne Woods Fisher.

Tuesday:  A book review of The Revealing by Suzanne Woods Fisher.

Wednesday:  A yummy, easy recipe of Simple French Bread Pizza, my husband said this was the best tasting homemade pizza.

Thursday:  A book review of The Amish Blacksmith by Mindy Starns Clark and Susan Meissner.

Friday:  A frugal post on the 10 best items to buy at the Dollar Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment